My dream, my hell


A day like nothing I started very sleepy at school, it all starts the day in which I fell asleep in class and dreams of a hospital that never in my life had gone. The hospital called Linda Vista Community Hospital, Linda discover sight in Los Angeles, California, USA almost at the height of Silent Hill (now called Centralia).

Linda Vista underground was a mental hospital connected to the front, said the hospital Linda Vista contains inexplicable secrets, stories about multiple acts of malpractice in patients whose bodies were counted ended up being incinerated, the ash accumulated in the same drawer.

The strange thing for me was because I dreamed that hospital if he had never been to that place, I began to ask me some questions and inquire about that place and that Elliot appeared in my dreams. That place had information but nothing Elliot; spent weeks was still dreaming Linda Vista and more turning up people with different names, Nikkanon, Mary, Elizabeth, etc.

No entiendia anything until I find out that my uncle's girlfriend lived in California, USA, near the hospital. She for me was like my best friend and we told all night left me to sleep with her at home because my uncle was going to work at night, that night I told him about my dreams with the hospital she said: Maybe it's because I told you I lived near the hospital-and I said: No! I dreamed that hospital before you know but do not know why!

Then my aunt called Yacky tells me that this hospital was said that paranormal things happened, grieving souls who had inexplicable things happened inside, and there I confirmed what he had investigated. Later at 01:00 am we went to sleep and dreamed again Linda Vista but this time I looked in my dream, I was walking down a corridor and next to me spent a stretcher with a man, and every time I followed the corridor It is obscured more, and I found a door.

Out of curiosity I opened a door and nobody followed me watching what they were doing, came out, walked around the hospital and almost accidentally when doctors were about to cremate the bodies of people who had died I tripped and fell together opcisos, I felt burned and saw all the bodies, it was like being in hell.

I did not wake from my sleep for a year and I was reliving what had happened to me sleep. When I woke up he remembered nothing but when my aunt and my family went to the US, we stayed at my aunt went to see the whole place and I found Linda Vista Community Hospital remodeled, today is a complex apartment for seniors.