Zombie apocalypse


Day A: Meditation!

I do not remember that moment the world went to hell, I've been so locked in my house time, no longer even know what day or that month is ... and .diablos does not matter, since my family was infected, all you have ceased to matter to me ...... I'm sorry I had to hurt, but it was not them, they were just a few zombies, like those who walk out there, those that occasionally hit my door, wanting to get to eat with their rotten teeth, and their faces and dead bodies, my family, my poor family, are still their bodies dumped here and the house, unable to give them a Christian burial.

The only thing I do not understand is that I have not been infected, because I'm the only, can not be, there must be someone else, I decide to get out of here, trying to find people who is not infected; here I have weapons, I have a gun and a rifle he used to cazar..pero when I look out the window, I see my former neighbors and friends, all wandering, groaning, attacking each other, devouring each other, I do not think I have enough bullets for all…..

Day B: Spiritual!

Oh God !! ... is this the end of the world?
Because Lord have me here ... because I do not let rays also infected me, and be reunited with my family, or if your will is to save me from this apocalypse, give me a sign, give me the courage to get out of here and search someone who is like me, someone immune to this nightmare ... .But clear ... God does not answer me, I'm alone in this.
All my life I went to church, always cooperated with my offerings, I prayed with my family, and for that ?, now I have my family, and I'm all alone in a world full of zombies ... Grcais God, but not Thank you!

Day C: Attack!

Another day, and nothing changes, especially today are determined to go, hit the house, knock on my door, I hear moaning, I see their faces through the window ... ..
.LARGUENSEEEEEE ...... -MALDICIONNNN ... Leave me alone ... THIS IS NOT MY FAULT ...... is useless, no matter how yell,
I do not understand, only know moaning, drooling blood, brains and guts spilling, eating human, bloody flesh ... .we will let them into my house, they can not break my windows, I will Reforce not enter ..parece moving away ... .ya ... I do not listen ..

Dia D: Decision!


So are hundreds of you walking the streets of my old neighborhood, because it's over, today is the day, I'll go out of here and I will seek help, you better stay away from my way ... ..you I have my gun and my rifle ... ..voy to open the door, if I can kill some, maybe I can get to the station ... .ok poclicia, here I go ..

-hahaha stupid zombies are slow, I give you all ... .jajaja head, one, and another, and another, all fall, all admit, but my neighbors are no longer, now they are just rotting flesh ... ..Ray!! one managed to escape, seems to take a phone in his hand, perhaps talking on the phone when I became ... .. hell, I run out of bullets, I take it ?? ...... .. cops? ... ?? zombies, they also ? ... .oh not cornered me, get away, get away from my ...... .oh noooo !!!

Dia E: Reality !!

Sir !!, Lord, open the eyes ...... wake up, we had to hit him, I fell unconscious ...

-of Official speaking? ... .for God, I knew I could not be immune unique, so are all of you, sure to be an antidote police have not become zombies ....

-Zombies ??? ... .This You crazy?

That ?? wait ... ..that is this ?, because I have hands and feet handcuffed ?, that perhaps does not see that I'm healthy as you? ..

Silence ... I am the captain of the police station, and you are arrested for the murder of his family, and the slaughter of more than 30 people in the village, using firearms, what kind of fool are you?

-Loco ?, I? ......

Here's the evidence, thanks to the video that recorded a victim who managed to escape with his cell ... .in which is you,
shooting at everyone in the street, screaming like crazy, you're a asesino..y be put to death for this ... I .encierrenlo!

'I have been locked up, they're going to kill you, but now I understand, it's a government plot, know that I am the immune civil unique, I hate to call me crazy, makes me mad ... I ..recuerdo my dear wife I have called so ... what last thing I remember of it ... ..but carry a small pocket hidden weapon ... ..escapare of here ... .the murder you ... and confirm with the zombies ... .what I swear!