The elf (Part 2)


On Friday afternoon my sister went to town, she a cousin and two of her friends went to celebrate the holidays parish while I stayed home with grandma. The grandmother told her not to come back too late, my sister returned to mock her and Elf story, promised to be on time with our cousin John.

But it was not so late at night my sister and my cousin did not appear so the grandmother fetched.

Mariana said the grandmother did not go out for any reason, you hear what you hear will not leave and went looking for them.

After a few hours I heard my sister's voice shouting from outside:

Grandma, Grandma, please help me, help me

I looked out the window and saw her, she was crying grandmother told him that his search had come in when he did not arrive.

-John My sister cry, John is dead, I still screaming desperately opens the door to Grandma must look in an instant became violent he started kicking door, "you open the door," I said.

I ran to open the door, then she hug me and said "thank you my girl will be today my" his voice had changed, it was not my sister, in a heartbeat began to change, wore black pants and green jacket, leather boots and a huge hat, I began to struggle to try to get rid of him.

Then at that moment grandmother I came together with John and my sister. The grandmother saw and scream when my granddaughter -stop BE DAMNED you will not take, at that moment the grandmother reached into his sack coat a bottle with water and threw it over the elf, who released me and ran to the arms of my sister this began writhing in pain before us.

Damn evil witch shouted that I will be I swear I'll ...

Then he began to take a new way, in a kind of vortex formed by leaves and I end dispensed into the air and disappeared. What happened that day would never discussed my mother, my uncles worst parents of John.

Been a long time, I learned that the grandmother has died from a brain trauma, had fallen out of the hammock while asleep, a neighbor found her and called us to give us the news, I imagine that at the advanced age of my grandmother any stroke can be fatal.

My sister has gone on a trip for work and my mother asked me to please me handle finish take things out of the house of the grandmother, I feel I am not alone and that there is something watching me while I pick last boxes a strong wind slams the door and a small shadow currency.

'I hear a voice you miss fondly finished his sentence with a laugh ..