My experience with Veronica



Hello, this story is real, if not the paresca not read it ... but it's real. It all started one rainy night, when I was talking to a friend on Facebook and told me about one such Veronica. If you said 9 times its name to the mirror, he would appear. But I told him I was just a ball around the stories they tell.

Then send us messages, I decided to disconnect, to test if it was true what he said. I turned off all the lights in my house, I turned nine candles, I stood in front of the mirror ... I looked at my reflection ... and ... slowly repeated 9 times "Veronica".

I was too afraid to continue counting and saying the name. But a voice inside me told me not to, but followed by another told me that I tried ... I tried, suddenly the lights of my house were lit and extinguished ...

I tried to leave the bathroom, but it was impossible. The door was locked from the inside. I did not understand. The lights were still blinking, I had a fear inside you can not imagine
They went out ... until I whispered at last ...!

A voice said, "This is not over yet"

I heart stopped. Suddenly a dark figure in a white dress appeared in front of the mirror ... my face would expect ... I was looking at him with a paralyzing gaze. It was creepy. He could not utter a single letter, the door opened by itself ...
I ran to my room, I stood there, waiting for my trauma is over.
Since then, I never turn off the bathroom light at night I always ask my sister to do so.

Do not say "Veronica" 9 times in front of the mirror in the dark or night ... or suffer the consequences!