The Woman in White



Many of us wonder, are there ghosts? Here's the truth ...

It was 7:00 in the evening was a very cold rainy day, I was with my parents and my brother, suddenly tells me my mom telling me go shopping with my brother, so I will stay only in casa.Lo All I said is that there was no problem

I was in my room watching TV, was very entertaining when you hear a weird sound in the kitchen of my house, down to review what it had been, it was only we who fell, but ask me
- Why do I fall?

I remember back to my room I had left the television on, but on arrival was off, did not give much importance as if he thought he had left off and was not consistent. It was 8:00 and my parents and my brother still not arrived and I was watching television, that's when clearly heard a woman from downstairs in the kitchen saying:

YOU ARE NOT ALONE !!
I am afraid a lot, I thought it was my imagination and continued watching TV a few minutes later heard the same phrase just that with a more sinister voice ... I got up from my bed and looked down thinking that someone was there, then I started to hear the same woman's voice spoke only this time with someone else ... I could not explain what was happening in my house until I decided to go down to see what was happening. I saw a woman dressed in white winged stop accustomed chair where I sit, I said,

- Who you are?
To which she replied with angry voice
- You said you were not alone
I was very scared and did not know what to do, his face was covered with a black cloth I could not understand why and I said
- You're not real, ghosts do not exist
To which she replied ...
- We are more real than you think, so you wished you had not said that
I was very scared, until she disappeared.

Half an hour later I received a call from my aunt telling me that my parents and my brother had a car accident, could not believe what was happening, went to the hospital quickly waiting for better news to arrive and was told that my parents had died, only my brother survived

He was crying and did not know what to do, I could not believe it.

They spent several weeks now lived with my aunt, were precisely 7:00 pm, everyone was already asleep and I heard again the same sound he had heard the night my parents died, this time my arm and lower value to see what was happening.

There was a glass covered with a black cloth identical to women, removing the cloth inside of the cup was a note that read:

Here you have the proof that the ghostly spirits if we exist now your parents are with me, I told you to be sorry for what you said, next is your brother