The nights


ONE NIGHT

Once upon a time, a girl named Emma who lived in Paris with his parents and grandparents ...
A cold and rainy night she began reading a fantasy tale that caught much ... suddenly he realized that it was too late for this wakes up and went to his tired and sleeping room. When I entered his room, it was all completely dark, asleep she went straight to bed, and suddenly felt a strange presence behind her, frightened was covered up his head and tried to sleep ... at 04:00 am I heard screams in the kitchen and the noise, got up to see what happened there, under slowly and there was nothing, trembling ran off to bed when he suddenly fell on the stairs, he called his mother screaming, and quickly came down to see what passed by, he saw that Emma was lying on the stairs and took her to her room, put her to bed and wake up and wonder what was in the dark at that hour.

Emma-I just hear screaming in the kitchen and down

Mother-Cries ??? Impossible. This involves you read fairy tales, and invent things.

But mother Emma-invention is what happened ...

Mother-Now you go to sleep and 05:00 am and you awake here.

The angry mother retired so I tell him Emma

TWO NIGHT

The next day Emma wakes up and goes down to eat something in the kitchen was your mother and father.

The father says

Father-Emma Hello, I have come to talk to you.

Emma sits and asks "What have you to say to me?"

Father-I do not want you to stay up late reading if? I mean ... you have to go to bed early, your mother I said that yesterday were awake at 05:00 am ...

Emma-sorry father, will only be once.

Emma went for a walk and thought about what had happened last night at home, I was sure that something was in the house and had to find out ...

WING NIGHT ... she finished eating and I went fast to his room, to close windows and turn on the lights

Obviously she was very afraid

A while later decided to search the internet on entities and demons .., spent the night reading about it ..

At 12:00 pm up his father and tells him to go to sleep.

Emma tells him angry does not sleep.

The father says

Father-Emma do not ask if you had sleep will order you to go to sleep, and now I do case or you take out the computer, angry Emma sleeps, the two feel hours you touch the foot ... rises quickly to go to bathroom, but before you leave your room feel a sigh on her ear, she screams and goes to her parents' room screaming

"Dad, Mom," I'm afraid to sleep in my room I can sleep here please ..

The mother tells him not to be afraid of anything, since there are no such things ...

The angry father says "ENOUGH EMMA WAS ONLY A DREAM Now you go to your room, nothing will happen," Emma tube no choice and went to his room.

When he realizes that were seen 03: 00, Emma had read that this was the hour of demons ...

Two minutes feels people running on the roof and heard voices. I quickly grabbed his camera and began recording for the next day to show their parents.

When you hold the camera spends a gloomy picture in front of her, Emma still recording crying in his bed, but at four o'clock decides to sleep.

At 5 and a half feel that the pictures of the whole house fall

The mother woke up to see what was happening, and saw ALL YOUR SHOT TABLES AND BROKEN, mother did not understand what was happening and began to shout "earthquake" "earthquake"

RISING Emma's father, and says that there was no earthquake, which WAS ONLY AN EARTHQUAKE INSURANCE ..

Alas dawn and Emma 6:00 and went completely quiet

When the sun rose she slept soundly ...

When you close your eyes, open them and is in an isolated area with high humidity. See that was a path of rose petals and Emma decides to follow, when it reaches the end of the road enters a room ... where there was a lady looking at saying "I'm not crazy" window. When Emma asks "who you are" ... there was a minute of silence .. the lady head twisted and murderous respondéosla "* cries *

Emma suddenly opens his eyes, and it was only a dream ..







THREE NIGHT

The next day..

Emma got up and went to the kitchen and there was a note saying

"We were shopping, returning in a while Mama was Pope was alone, and that scared him so much, I hear the door rang, went to open it and there was nobody, just a book of demons and ghosts

Emma got up and was full of dust, clean and opened it, he began to read and was hours so ...

Alas 6:00 p.m. parents arrived and quickly put the book

At dinner Mom says "Emma ... you are very rare lately, something's wrong with you?" - Emma's responded very nervously, "I mother ... nothing happens, I only have insomnia" Father "That for taking so Cefee .." After a while Emma was going to his room. I had already downloaded the sun and a great storm was coming ...

Tired lies down and read the book I had found ...

Read aloud "Alas nights are never alone, there is always an entity with you .." She remembers what she had felt the previous night. And all agree with the book, Emma decides to go down and take a chest ... the latter heard loud mind lightning near his home, slowly rises to his room with his chest and read the book, as he enters his room were all their windows open, it was so cold. Quickly close the windows because it was raining hard, it stops taking your coffee and leave the cup on the floor, read the book, but at one point felt a sharp cry of a baby ... scared see the time and it was only 00: 30, crying was becoming stronger, I got up from the bed shaking and left her room, Emma wanted to know where he came crying bebe..cuando keep walking you feel that the noise coming from outside, but it was raining out very strong I did not care and continued walking, the minute the strong door closed, she turns and sees through her window was a looking woman, Emma running will wing door and can open, began to knock strong nobody down, because nobody listened had to go all the way to get to a window, but running will fall in the mud and feel the grip of the foot and lead to the backyard, Emma could get up and quickly wing window will once already in, he goes to his room running.

Emma crying wonders why this was happening to her.

The next day I did not leave her room all morning, she had not slept, but decided that that day had to know what was happening at home, Emma got up just to talk with her grandfather

Emma-Grandfather have to ask you something, these last 3 nights paranormal things are happening to me, if ... sounds crazy, but I spend, not if you think about it but I have to ask if anyone morio in this house, what happened in this home? Emma tells him crying "I can not take PLEASE" Grandfather-Emma I never thought this to happen, I tell you, 60 years ago I was just a kid who lived with my aunt "Anabella" she had a newborn baby, but to time I stop wanting wing baby, no longer fed him or honey, then decided to give myself to eat, my aunt was not right in the head as her husband had left her alone for the reason of having a baby when the girl only had one month she killed her, and shouted "your fault, your fault I am a killer", when you hear the screams I raise wing room of the baby, climbed wing room is now your room ... and saw that my aunt had killed her, Anabella saw me and said "shhh, I'll go to sleep," the second she stuck a knife in the heart ... I do not know what to do, was totally hard, I could not move, I started screaming and neighbors called wing police, when the police arrived I told them, and I thought, from that day heard cries of babies and saw my aunt everywhere asking "forgiveness" was scary ... when I spend a long time to stop give importance to the spirit, stop thinking about my cousin "sofia" and stop listening and viewing.

Emma does not have to give importance to these things, if you think about the noise all the time never will you stop listening, Do not tell this story to your mother just told my son, if your mother knows that she does not will want to live here anymore, and I do not want to be left alone with your grandmother, somo old and we can not be alone ... Emma understands.

I emma shocked, I say "WHAT? HOW TO SLEEP IN THE FOURTH who died a Baby?" LIVE AT THE SCENE OF THE CRIME, FORGIVENESS GRANDFATHER have to talk to my parents and NOT WANT TO LIVE HERE, IF WE WILL DO NOT stay here, NOSOTROS.POR coming with God and talk to my mother. Emma quickly told her mother everything

Mom-my god, I can not believe Emma stay calm today speak with your father, we will leave this house., Ala night work came his father and mother told the father who no longer live there, it had to go.

Father-Perdon love, you never told about this, that never would come to live here, we can not, where will we go?

Mother-I'm tired of this, I realize that our daughter SLEEPING ON THE PLACE A woman killed her own daughter?, And I believed him, Mira shall we go away we bought another house, and when we are in it will sell this Sergio ... Please tendros a new life, your daughter not cry, do not think about it ..

Father-If I think about my daughter all the time, well, be well .. but take my parents to live with us.

Happy mother Emma tells wing "THANK MAMA, only the last PLEASE ... Can I sleep with you today" Obviously the mother said yes.

NIGHT FOUR

"Watch your back"

That night Emma was completely quiet as I was sleeping with her parents, she was in the middle ..., at 03:00 feels a hand on his neck tightening strong Emma stopped breathing five seconds, quickly gets up and begins to mourn, parents get up and asked "what has happened Emma, ​​Emma" * screaming * Crying Emma says "I hanged," said the mother-OHPORDIOS-, Sergio did not turn out the light, go to bed and try to sleep.

NIGHT FOUR

"They ARE NOT ALONE"

The next day, they got up and prepared to go to a new home, the house was in the center of Paris that you really liked wing mother, when they come to see the house, I like it and decide to buy it, but recently you were to give the keys in a month, happily they returned home, Emma did not want to get into that house, but had to wait a whole month ...

Emma tells wing mother "Mama can not go to a hotel?" - Mother-emma No we can not be a month in a hotel, we also have to pay the new home, daughter sorry, you can not go home to sleep wing a friend? .- emma says "good mother will call dana, I will ask if you are at home," Emma will send a message, and her friend replied "emma forgiveness, I regret what happens to you but I'm not at home I will be in two days, and you you can get a whole month if? "Emma replied" Well Aguantare until you come, yes, a whole month, thanks, I love you "

Emma sensed that tonight was going to happen something terrible in the house. She decided enpacar all their things in boxes before it's dark, completely keep everything, and carried his bed wing room of their parents, the mother decides to close the room locked, as Emma would not have to go there more .After dinner everyone went to bed, Emma and very scared to bed and sleep very easy mind, at 02: 30, the light of all the house is cut, Emma wakes up and sees that the mother told the father "go down to put the light" very scared Emma goes with his mother and decided to wait on the stairs ... At the minute they hear the cries of pain of the father and the mother decides to go see, when suddenly wake grandparents and stay with her on the stairs, a candle grandfather, starts yelling "Get out of here Anabella, stop bothering my family" .. it feels right then I was next to him and says "this is my robert house." and the candle goes out, .Emma starts screaming and fainting Grandma, Grandpa went straight as was his wife, when suddenly takes Emma feet and dragged to the basement ...

Everything was completely dark when suddenly heard the baby crying returned, but listening right behind her, slowly looks after and had a baby, shaking the escaleres creeps up and start screaming "MAAAAAAAAAMÁ" on the spot hear a "Shhhhh ... the baby sleeps," Emma quickly runs up and it was all dark, looks around and very strongly the doors and windows were opened * noise * weeping wings stairs and Emma will not see their grandparents. ., went straight to the room of the parents, there was the father and grandmother, Emma asutada asks the father "Where's mom and grandpa?" - Father-Emma where you were, how good you're alright, When I went to put the light, I felt that golpiaron me against the wall, your mother came to help me and wing back room with your grandparents, but obviously your mother had to go find you and your grandfather was, you did not see? Emma-We the I saw, I have to go find them.

The father told her she did not move from there.

Emma: But we have to encotrarlos.

Father-Ire Myself Emma, ​​you stay with your grandmother, .ya come.

His grandmother was very scared and said "Emma hugged * see *" and stayed like that for a while.

Emma lagging far-GRANDMOTHER ... I have to go for them.

Grandma-NO., If you are going I'll stay alone, and I have much fear, waiting please.

Emma had no choice, they had to stay with her grandmother, when suddenly the light returned and calmed .., Alos minutes again, and Emma went straight to hug his mother

When his grandfather decides to seek the holy water and says "I'll throw water all over the house, this has to end today," he said Emma .The father would also go with him.

When they went down, robert says "there, in the kitchen is the holy water" Running water goes and grabs.

Hijo..tendremos to pray together, robert throwing holy water on each corner of the house feels strongly that someone yells, .At the moment he realized he was anabella.

They followed by pulling the water and praying, when they saw out the window as the sun was rising, .acabaron throwing water and felt a weight off was gone, were wing room and grandpa says "No longer all, now we we go to sleep "

The next day, Emma's mother was already keeping everything in boxes, furniture was gone.

Emma wake up and see what was going on and says "Mom, you do?, I thought it gave us keys in a month ..."

Mother-Si, but talk to the owner and can carry things, obviously recently in a month we go to live in the meantime we will wing my mother's house.

Before 17:00 PM there was nothing in the house, before going down to the basement and Emma finds a necklace, held up and leaves.

Mother-Emma and we'll come running up to auto.Emma climbs. He says "this is finished, I can now dormirJ"

Grandfather-Si, we can all sleep * sigh), and starts sergio .... * They left *

FIVE NIGHT

When they were in the hotel, everyone was so calm, so happy ... Emma says "The good thing is we left the house together"

Mother-Si, that your words are beautiful Emma, ​​.Well enough about this house, let's eat.

Before Emma looking down your netbook in his backpack when he sees the book he had found in the house .., he dropped the book, but it opened a page that said "Whatever happens, they are always with you." She laughs and throws the book wing trash.

ONE MONTH LATER…..

Family Alfin could be moved to downtown ..

After last night in the old house but they never went through a paranormal actvidad ...

Obviously they were very happy ...., The house was very nice and large.

Years passed, and Emma already had a home, and it was not a 13 year old girl, she was 20.

A wing is 03:00 lavanto night to go to the bathroom and looks in the mirror, she had neck collar which was found in the basement of the home of his grandfather, she touched the necklace slowly raises his head when viewed from the mirror "Anabella" is about Emma and tells her ear "this is mine" * takes out the necklace *

Emma fainted, and when he opened his eyes was in hospital, her friend had gone home Emma wing wing early morning and saw that he was faint lying on the bathroom floor, .then friend Emma told her wing "is not termino..ella will return ". Emma tube an angel watching over her all this time, Anabella's intentions were not good, but an angel estubo with her all the time, so Anabella was only for what belonged and left.

FINISH

"Whatever happens, they are always with you." "There's always an angel with you"

As there are "Demons" there are also "Angels" .. but remember that Gabriel was an Angel that ended up being a demon.