the pay


We always had a nice relationship with my aunt she lived with us until he traveled to the capital by studies fell in love and married a type of good economic position and stayed to live in the capital, after much prodding went to visit her and me prepared to spend a few days at home.

The house of my uncles was very large three story but one of the floors were not yet finished missing place them certain modifications to this completely finished, so they inhabited the first two floors and no unfinished, as usual the first thing made to meet me was to show all his house curious insisted also go to the floor not dwelt in effect at the site had building materials, tools, vines and typical things of buildings like this was the third floor the view from the place was very nice but the floor was unfinished, something caught my attention and was a crossroads with white paint on the floor but assumed they were pointing out something about Imagine building a wall were to indicate lift, a limit to build or something.

So it passed the day in pleasant conversations and very fond memories until nightfall. As I indicated the house of my aunt that was a mansion compared to my humble home and the bedroom where I stay was about the size of the living room of my home luxury in the house of my uncles was enviable, but no which surprised more human than his bed.

It was a gloomy night that and the silence seemed to contain a series of annoying noises I do say noises silence as such does not exist in a world full of life always be noise from an appliance, bird, insect, spending a car, plane or simple breathing that sometimes becomes so loud.

I felt strange, you can feel as much as someone who is not in your home that is uncomfortable sleeping in a place that is not your house, your bedroom, your bed. So passed several hours without sleep when in the early morning construction noises were heard sounded like a cement hit with a hammer noises of men working annoyed me so much and told me how can someone working at this hour of dawn, the noises stopped and I could get some sleep woke up rather late nearly 10 product of bad night.

When I saw the time shame I nevertheless went to see my uncles and I apologize for getting up late they offered me breakfast I try to apologize indicating those workers were loud when I mentioned them looked at each other but they changed the conversation indicating that we would leave to know the city. The day was very nice the capital was truly beautiful a pleasant climate different from the heat of the coast that was used.

The evening was good to come back night, tired me quickly I slept the second night but woke up in the morning again the blessed sounds again workers in the morning they would not let me sleep and stopped at dawn this time I raised the alarm My clock was programmed not to embarrass me up early and have breakfast with the guys, this day would pass on the house all day and I could notice that worked in construction in the day I thought working poor will take the air.

In the afternoon came visiting the house a beautiful family of uncle girl and was almost my age chatted a while and asked me out for a meeting with your friends my aunt I facilitated house keys so that the return not have to wake them up.
Return as at 2 in the morning when you enter the staircase I could see the back of a worker who was walking I progress to the second floor but rose to third in the floor under construction did not give more importance and try to rest as soon I slept began noises in bed repair that had not seen light in the stairwell on the third floor which rose worker I began to fear but the partying that had struck me was q at the end settle to sleep despite the noise .

The next day again came the girl and talked for a while she asked me in a moment you sleep quiet here I told him that the workers made a lot of noise in the morning it Mira said I'll tell you something but I want you to be calm with what you says.

In this house, tragedy struck in charge of the work was a hardworking gentleman, made the first and second floor but while he was building the third floor wife was unfaithful and he left home he spent drinking heavily and was depressed neglect the work so your uncle was the need to dismiss him for breach requiring him to pay as if he had finished the work but the guy told him not only what worked just cancel it.

Some day the Lord had abused alcohol was the place and decided to commit suicide by hanging himself on the third floor but not before leaving a letter saying he could not bear life without his wife and also indicated that the corresponding money owed to his work they give it to their children.

After investigations and burial the family went to request payment, the uncle refused indicating that owed nothing and proved it with papers but the deceased's family always thought he had not been paid.

From the moment of death the ghost of this man is determined to go every night to try to finish the work, that is the noise every night, to ward off the spirit has tried to put holy water crossings but not the spirit it moves away.

Then try to return to my home and I did as told what not bear another night in that house not only the guys staying if that ghost who refused to leave this plane, with the passing of years back and the third floor was finished by other contract workers but have never been currently inhabit this as a warehouse because the ghost has not left and on certain nights noises are heard.