Joke


Carlos was the joker kid in school, sometimes exaggerated, and his companions bothered, however, he continued and this time wanted to make your joke so far, and Raul was the perfect victim, a 14-something years introverted, who did not speak much, but always saw him reading a book of stories about vampires, and he was fascinated by the mystery and elegance that project. Carlos had planned to scare him and asked for help to Sara, a girl why Raul sighed, and would do anything she asked.

- "Sara need you to help me the best joke gastarle Raul, will be something epic," Carlos said.

- I do not know Carlos, he's a good boy and not bother anyone ....

- "Do not be silly Sara, nothing will happen, help me this time and I promise to help you buy that portfolio that you like"
..le replied Carlos.

- "Okay I'll help, tell me what to do ......."

The idea was to convince Carlos Raul, go to the park at night to the village near the forest where Raul thought
it was not good to go, because in that forest lived a vampire, that he had seen, because once happened at night and saw a man, who had never seen in town before.

- "Do not be a coward Raul, vampires do not exist, in addition, the park will be waiting for you Sara, told me WANT to talk to you, I think he likes" ... ..dijo Carlos to convince ... "Besides, you know if a vampire, we just run to my house that is close, remember that you can not enter if you invite them to go, we'll be safe "

- "Okay Carlos go tonight, it gives me a little scared, but my love for Sara gives me courage; As'll take stakes "... Raul .dijo visibly nervous, but lively.

- "Are you crazy Raul, but this well going"

That night they went as they had agreed to reach Sara was there on a bench waiting for them, Carlos Raul told her to come over to talk as he came a little further back, Raul nervous about the terrible darkness of the night but at the same time excited to think that Sara also wanted approached her.

- "Hi Sara, I wanted to talk?" ... .pregunto Raul, but Sara did not turn to him as it had his back to him.

- "Sara're okay ??" ... I .pregunto now Raul and visibly scared and put his hand on her shoulder, while Carlos was already walking behind.
That volt Sara suddenly, with vampire fangs and fake blood in his mouth, giving a bloodcurdling scream, Raul felt his heart was wanted out of the mouth, the shock was so great that without thinking it was a bad joke by their "friends" I was running inside the shouting bisque, while Carlos could not to laugh with a mocking laugh.

- "See how Sara runs? haha ... I told you I was going to be epic "Carlos laughed .. haha ​​...

- Yeah, well I estubo Carlos, but now we call it, has gotten into the forest and must be very frightened "

- You're right, and I had fun, we will look for the cowardly baby "..

They entered the forest to look for Raul, but more who called did not answer, perhaps had admitted deep down in that empezarona noted as a mist came out of nowhere in the dark woods, everything was becoming darker, and they began to understand that maybe it was not a good idea.

- "I think we should not do this Carlos, now we do not see Raul and ourselves are scaring" Sara was saying ... ..

- "Do not worry, we'll find it and get out of here ... .Rauuuuulll, salt Raauullll, it was a joke ... ..Rauu ... but their calls were interrupted by Sarah, who was petrified to see a figure of a man behind Carlos"

- "Carlos is that ??" ...... Sara said one terrified ... .but Carlos did not have time to see well the sinister figure, because a bright red eyes with huge fangs drew the creature's face.

Carlos and Sara empezarona run in terror in different directions as this being chased through the forest by making a sound creepy, meanwhile split run and Carlos achievement see this being jumped on and catches Sara, Sara screamed for help to Carlos but this was so scared he ran without stopping, while his heart could handle this hard, by the way tripped over something and fell, fail to see that the stakes were Raul had brought, but no sign of him, Carlos stood up and I kept running, and no screams were heard Sara.

- "By God !!, is a vampire, is a ...... I got home, there will be safe, he can not enter unless I invite you to go ... get ... ..debo ..debo get" he repeated .. Carlos ... .while tears streaming from his face that mingled with his sweat.

Carlos made it home, she was alone because his parents were not, came running and closed the door, went upstairs and got into bed arropandose to the head ... I kept thinking of his friends and the vampire He had attacked while praying and still crying ..
Carlos began to fall asleep, when I heard someone rang the bell of his door, who could be called at 1 am?
Even shaking and very frightened, Carlos low and peered through the peephole in the door ... it was Raul and Sarah, who had somehow escaped alive from that vampire in that damned forest, Carlos quickly opened the door ..

- "By God, are alive ... alive ... that joy .estan them, come, come quickly, if that vampire is behind you could not enter because besides you think not letting anyone '... ..dijo one comforted Carlos to see friends ... safely.

- "Do not worry Carlos, really you are very fast, and you escape, Sara and I could not" exclaimed Raul ..

Because you did not return my Carlos ... .dijo a very serene and calm Sara, so that was not normal ... "let it catch me and bite me" ....

- '' In speaking this is no time for jokes "...... .Carlos noticed that Sara had holes in his neck, like Raul ... .a cold ran through her body and had the most horrible feeling ..

The eyes of Raul and Sarah changed to bright red, and fangs came out of their mouths ... .Carlos realized that they were no longer friends ...

- "Sorry ...... I am sorry this ... .please do not hurt me, I do not want this to happen to them," Carlos said as she cried .. ..

While wept and begged for his life in the hands of his friends renewed, a man dressed in black came to your house and ring the doorbell ...

Sara, a frightening and full of fangs disfigured face, approached the door open ...

- "Good evening, go ahead sir," were his words.