In the dark


It is said that from ancient times lies in the dark all the fears of man, but why this is so, there really will be something to hide or is it just our mind that makes us see things that are not there ???

My house is very old, because that at night always abnormal noises, that has never been afraid because I know it's only wood that creaks & because for everything there is an explanation, but everything changed one day when I went visit my grandparents, were all my gathered cousins ​​& as usual we started to play decided to play who take any more time locked in the closet that was in the basement where there was plenty of light but despite that I was the brave I wanted to go first, I was told to stay there without shouting or otherwise lost, ready to prove he was no longer a little girl accept the challenge; I got in the closet & I started counting to time.

It had been about twenty minutes since he had entered the closet, but suddenly noticed something that left me a little upset at first, and did not listen to the voices of my cousins, shout them to see if they were still out there but nobody answered me I decided to come out because I could not believe that I had been left alone in the middle of the challenge, everything looked dim I could hardly see because of the lack of light; out of nowhere a strange sensation began to invade my body, as if someone was watching me from my back but I knew no one could be there because apparently they were all down because their voices heard laughing, I headed for the door to leave, but as yet I felt the feeling coming from my back was willing to look, when then something happened very fast in front of me that made me look down, I thought it was a mouse that did not see anything after a while of being looking, when I left the basement a strange feeling would not go away, everything was dark and it was weird because remember that went up were the lights on the second floor, walk down the hall to turn on the lights, but when it reaches the damper have kindled but there were no lights, I went to turn it off & a turn on a twice but still no light, I began to call my cousins ​​but no one answered me, no longer hearing voices were now laughing, I worry because I thought I scare appearing in the nothing

I decided to go downstairs but the feeling was getting worse, now hear a breath very near my right ear & breath on my neck as if he were an animal, a chill ran through my body, I was afraid to look at but then I thought that nonsense is afraid of the dark so I looked behind me & seemed to be nothing, but suddenly I noticed something moving in the shadows down the hall but no light could see, at that time ran & I hid in a room, he knew he could not hide forever & at that moment something grabbed my leg, I remember I started screaming, I left under the bed running towards the aisle again but when I saw it, the reason of that there is a fear of the dark, remember that I could not move, panic had invaded my body & the only thing I had in my mind was a thought that ran from side to side within me now understood everything I heard in the dark, there was only noise, it was like ...

Felt the powerlessness of not even being able to speak or move, fear had gripped me at last, was lying on the ground just held me with the support of my hands behind me not to look away, I could not think of anything it was not what I had before my eyes when I thought it could not get worse creature of darkness told me if now believed what lived in the darkness, I could not utter a word so I just nodded my head, then he opened his mouth to devour me without telling me he hoped not forget what he had seen, then everything went off saw only darkness, whether it is correct to speak not because they saw no absolutely hear anything, I suddenly started to scream; at that time one of my cousins ​​opened the closet door & told me he had lost start screaming, ran out of the closet & asked them what had happened, they just said that between thirty minutes & had remained in the closet until it Suddenly I began to cry, then the basement door opened & I enter my mom & told me it was time to go home, I knew that what I had seen was not a dream, but it was something that was credible ... so I only keep it for myself

Now at night I still hear strange noises at my house, I still think it is the creaking of wood, only now I think or rather, now I know why wood creaks. It is said that from ancient times lies in the dark all the fears of man, but why that is ???, now I know that if something is hidden but not only that lives within it lurks & Us