in limbo


Ernesto felt it was the unluckiest man in the world, and had reason to believe that, if there was someone who knew what it was to lose everything ... ..ese Ernesto ... ..

Ago-much to stop believing in the divine, good luck, or those absurd to be positive, make things better, this is nonsense, because if it were true, I lived all this misfortune, long ago lost my job, lost my friends, I lost my wife and little is done to my daughter, who was 12 anitos just a rare disease.

Now just spend my days in this old home alone, I never go out, I do not talk to anybody, but because no one visits me, as if everyone had forgotten me, active depressed, maybe too depressed, I thought even killing myself, but I do not know why I do not ... ..ademas, being here alone so long I'm starting to affect the mind and senses, I hear voices, I feel that ghosts walk through the house, if I'm up, I hear someone open the door, run to see and no one will be ...... I'm going crazy ?? ... ..pensaba Ernesto.

That's not the worst, I also see the ghost of my wife and my daughter, is displayed throughout the house, and I look at him, without saying anything, but where else I see is on the door of my room, which for some reason I can not open, and I had to stay in other parts of the house ... because hell I can not open that door ?? ... I .just hear that the window is open, and when it's windy, blow listening to the wall, as if the wind rocking embers something that is in and knocks against it ....

I can not remember the last day I slept or ate, it is very rare all this, all these noises are driving me crazy, and those whispers, those infernal voices I hear around the house, sometimes I feel as if they were a group of people walk everywhere, but do not see anyone, damn ... ..to anyone but my wife and my daughter who insist that into my room ....

So I'm still alive? ... .sera Best finish with this? ...... A moment ... .cual is my name ?? ... ..estoy so bad that I have forgotten? ... .no ... I have not olvidado..soy Ernesto ... .bah, which it has importance ..

There are again those voices, and those steps ...... .ya enough alone ... ... .dejenme .siento this time will not let me go up and open my room, there are my wife and daughter stops outside, the wind is strong , I'm here, finally ... ..the door has opened ... you ..is far'll end my life, but what the hell is the wind hits the wall? I'll see you soon, peroo ...... ...... .but ... that this can not be ... ..dijo Ernesto, impressed by what he had just seen ..

...... Now I understand it all makes sense ... ..estoy in limbo, this is what my family wanted me to see ... ..esperenme I'm meeting with you ... ..it near the steps and voices coming for me .... .but I'm fading away, fading away ... I .parece the end ... my bad luck was too much for me ...

It was the last thing Ernesto said, as his body was disappearing, he needed to see what was in his room, and that both wanted to show him his dead wife and daughter to finally meet them.

Outside the house of Ernesto, had a sign saying "For Sale" and daily entered people interested in buying the house, walking everywhere, and whispered among them, about a ghost that lived there and the only door house ...... there would be that of the room above, but this time it was open, and inside it, would see the corpse of Ernesto, who had long ago given up hope, rotten several weeks, hanged, hung from the ceiling and rocking a bit, if the wind is strong.