sarita


Sarita is a sweet girl just 12 years recently has moved to a new town, she is accustomed to mudase time to time, it is common for her mother, who is always pitifully ill from a strange disease.

This will cause problems to Sarita, because every time that manages to make friends, to say goodbye to them, however, Sarita is a girl who is criticized by some exaggerated and some lying in his eagerness to be accepted, invent stories, sometimes Very strange.

Sarita achievement make friends with 3 children, which had seemed very funny stories Sarita, so they began to haunt her and visit her.

Thanks for coming to visit friends, I get bored much at home here, as you know my mother is resting in his room and never goes out, so try not to make too much noise ... Sarita .dijo your friends.

Do not worry, we will not. you're a very nice girl Sarita, but we wonder sometimes porq tell so many lies? ... I .pregunto a boy.

I lie? .. All I say is true, we are millonaias, but we do not like to brag, and act as if we were not, moreover, although not believe me, my mother is sick, because the aliens and experienced secuestaron with her, and also ...... ..but Sarita he was interrupted by the voice of his sick mother.

Daughter, please, I've told you to stop telling lies, you will scare your little friends, remember how hard it is to get new friends ... his mother with a weak voice from the room said.

The time Sarita, to your mother you discover your lies, you no longer believe anything if you keep this up, we will not be friends ... more .dijeron 3 buddies.

And so I spend my time, and Sarita was still making up stories, even said she was a ghost, and only saw her that she wanted, friends laughed and made fun of her, and her mother corrected her from the room, the boys they began to ask what was wrong with Sarita's mother, who had never seen, when they visited Sarita, had baked cookies, made by the mother, but so far only knew the voice of the lady.

Boys, for me it Sarita's mother, is another of his big lies, I think she lives alone, and the speaker must be some kind of recording or a trick of Sarita, you have ever seen her mother in case ? .. and do not find it strange that always says the same thing?

You're right, it could be that even there, go home tonight Sarita, and will force us to submit to his mother, I'm tired of his lies, let ...... .dijeron three boys.

That night at the home of Sarita, the boys talked, ate their cookies, heard more stories, and decided to implement its plan.

Hey Sarita, we want to see your mother to thank, all this time we received here in a home ... they said.

Oh sorry, you can not, she is very ill and does not leave his room, but I give the mensaje..replico Sara.

Let Sarita, you no longer believe anything, we are sure that your mother is not here, you're nothing but a liar, and if you have endured all this time, is because it causes us laugh much tonteias and you lie that you say, by that does not have more friends, you think your interesas us ?,'re just a liar, we will enter that room ... .dijeron guys laughing at Sarita, who broke into tears when she saw the false friendship that gave her friends.

No guys, they can not get there, please sit down, I'll tell you something ... .dijo Sarita

Look Sarita, as you start with your lies, we will enter that room, and see that hidden there, you know? ... They ..respondieron the boys, who did not feel remorse for what the child suffered.

I will not, the truth is that my mother is in the room, is very ill, she needs something in particular to improve, but once that improves, we move, and repeat the same thing, we've been doing for many years, more than those who can remember, could be 200 maybe ... .dijo Sarita.

Sarita we warned you, and you start with the lies, let's go to that room ... very annoying ..dijeron guys, but before reaching the room, footsteps coming from inside, we heard very slow, which scare boys, then gently began to open door creaking, but Sarita followed telling them.

Guys, as I said, my mother and I have a very special relationship, the care, and you get your choice, the truth is that she eats children, is what makes her feel better, and once it does, we go to the next town, and I do not age ?, Well I never, so long ago that I am a girl of 12 years ...

Sarita .Mientas spoke, the house lights began to blink while he left the room mother, an old woman with white hair, who came crawling along the ground, it was impossible to see his face for the white hair that covered it, the kids were petrified, crying and shaking, tried to run, but they would not have doors.

Sarita, what happens? let us go, we will not doubt you, forgive us, please ....

Sarita ?, you have no idea who I really am, not cry, my mother out to lunch ... to say this all the lights went out, leaving the house in the deepest darkness, where only a few steps were heard, and a weak, but dark voice that said:

Daughter, I'm glad to finally tell the truth ....

Then the screams of pain and despair of the boys, as they were devoured by the mother Sarita, which to some sounds like a beast by feeding were heard.

Good mother, while you finish eating, I'll pack things, I think it's time to move to the next town.