bad memory


I have major memory problems, despite not being an old, forgotten periods of my life, sometimes full days are erased from my mind completely. Because of this problem, no longer work, I only live a pension, but the worst is that has brought me a lot of problems in my marriage, my wife thinks I've become bitter, rude, I even sometimes violent type.

You may be right, but I really love her, and that if I have not forgotten, I just wish that we stop arguing about everything, because I do not want to be as we are right now, do not talk, I do not even see it, for his work , he leaves early and returns late, when I'm sleeping, I only feel when he gets to bed every night, I try to ask as it was in his day, but does not answer anything, just lying down next to me and falls asleep. This is driving me crazy, I have nightmares where I see hate me, I see her as if she were in my dreams it behaves like a demon, as if to take my soul, my spider, looks at me with eyes evil, and keeps a smile of pleasure as it does, every day is the same nightmare, just before waking up, take a count of days; He says, missing six days, missing five days, and last night told me only one thing missing ... ..

Upon waking, I try to tell him about my dream, but she has gone to work, I've been trying to remember it mean by counting the days, perhaps because my damn disease not quite understand that refers to, is in my nightmare it is depicted as a demon or witch, because my subconscious so the plays not speak.

Today I was looking at the calendar for almost an hour, and finally understood what the count within a day is our wedding anniversary, I finally remembered, should be a time of lucides, I prepare something beautiful for her, and so reconciled, and stop having this nightmare that is driving me crazy, and increasingly feel as if it were real.

Now I understand, is not that today, the devil is going to take my soul; but nonsense, is that today we celebrate the weird thing is, I also remember a very strange scene; something that happened exactly one year ago, on our last anniversary, it seems to me that that day we had a discussion, go, as I'm starting to remember; she was very upset and insulted me, telling me that I did nothing to heal, and she was tired of my ...... ..tambien remember taking a knife because he was angry ......... after that, there was blood all side of the kitchen, she lay sleeping on the floor; It happened as he was sleeping on the floor after quarrel? ... ..and because I had so much blood on my hands?

Well, I'll ask her now to return that day happened a year ago ......... .that weird, now that I think about my nightmares began ...... does exactly when that happened, and she appears in my dreams, making that horrible count regressive since ... ..tanto time without speaking? ... ..

And why am I here? ... .this Is not my home, it is these bars that surround me? ... ..oh ... .I Am not in jail? ... ..desde When? ... ..no Remember doing anything like ...... I'm here locked up soon? ...... I am a sick person ... ..no remember things ...... must be ...... silly I am not violent, I'm not dangerous ... padded ..paredes? ... like crazy? .... that is not true ... .but it is night, and soon will come my beloved wife and me out of this place ... I ..tengo bed ready to lie down next to me ...... ..

Finally, I hear the footsteps of my wife who is coming slowly ... .I am very happy, it's our anniversary ... because I feel so afraid of her? ... .ya These here my love, but because you look like in my nightmare, because you have that face demonic? ... .esa evil smile and that look evil? ... ..

Damn ...... ...... I .ya remember everything.

In the end, at one time I can remember all that had really happened a year ago, when murderer his wife ago and was sentenced to life imprisonment in a psychiatric hospital, but that was not important at this moment, with his face of terror and trembling with fear, the worst was hearing, his wife, did not visit precisely to celebrate wedding anniversary.