The cabin in the woods


Everyone, at some point in our lives we had a night terror, fear indescribable sound without any apparent reason, craving, that at any moment something unusual, to pass, that and more, shows the power of our imagination ...

Weekend at last my friends and I decided to celebrate the birthday of one of them in a cottage, located in a village a few hours from our city. Not all were, so a friend and I anticipate us all, came the other morning and celebrate big.

It is strange that feeling of going on the road and curiously this one, being weekend is unusual, everything is in darkness, except for the short distance you can illuminate the headlights of the car, go see the night scenery in the waiting for something to appear, see a shadow out of the ordinary, to be waiting for something to happen, these thoughts circulating my mind when suddenly have to brake abruptly, damn dog that emerged from the shadows, like us , it is altered.

We stopped at a gas station in a nearby town, to take a break, I remains concerned that all this alone and in silence, feeling the stinging sensation that someone is behind trees or between the walls, watching us restless got into the car, the see in the rearview mirror swear see a shadow hiding among the trees behind us, I will not lose to confirm and follow the path.

Only upon reaching the village, a little quiet come to me, are the festivities, there are people, no lights, no noise, automatically gets that little sense of relief and comfort that anything can happen.

Our rest will sooner than expected, when driving on the way to the cabin, being all in the square, the streets are lonely and dark, a guard at the entrance welcomes us and shows us the path which route to take, is the only light seen in kilometers of his small hut, as we travel the road is filled with mist, curious, right ?, to arrive, we only see the silhouette of the cabin, we hasten to turn on all the lights to get rid of damn dark, and verify that the other doors are closed before going to the square, suddenly felt a chill, because behind us the front door creaks and slowly closed, my friend is notoriously afraid, I hope not show the same face as it.

Leaving the hut, we realized that most of the trees are no crosses, I think sometimes people put them to give a more gloomy feel to the place, try not to think about it and got in the car, I wonder if my friend as noted, the smooth movement of the window curtain in front of us did not want to alarm him and is scared.

For a while we forget the issue and just have fun, until the time to go, it is 4:00 am, I wonder if the way he always had so much fog, the radio does not work and I realize the environment of silence, broken only to hear how the trees move violently and strongly sounds the wind always makes that noise or I sugestiono only.

Upon reaching the cabin, just try to focus on some sleep, heard footsteps and hope you are my friend, trying to calm his emotions walking a bit, when I am at last by sleep, I clearly hear that drag a chair and I go to check everything is in order, out, out the window I see some red highlights in my fixed quickly turn on the light and try to prove me realize that there's nothing more, I go back to bed, I hope to sleep.

The next day, his body and mind more relaxed think it was all a hallucination and avoid talking about it with my friend seems it was not a good night, but I mentioned footsteps in the room, right where I was heard dragging the chair, not to scare myself calm and told her that maybe we were entering, it appears that convinced him.

To go outside I felt a chill across the back, the window I saw those flashes, has the same footprints and handprints that seem as if someone observe us from outside. Before getting into the car to go to town, I can see on the second floor more clearly a shadow, peering out the window in front of us, and the same red glow that I now realize, are the eyes of that entity, which I watched us last night, and I think that perhaps all is not mentally and we pretend, perhaps there is something else, something unknown and just do not always see it as way avoid tell you something my friend, I keep thinking that even I must stay another night and there will be more people, hopefully not think about it, and maybe I can forget what I saw in that window.