Seki's death



When I was 5 years I went with my two brothers Elias and Ryu to Paris since my parents have a company and have to travel to other countries, but my other two Seki and Haru brothers decided not to go so they stayed at home with our employees. One night Seki and Haru were watching the film "Bloody Mary" with best friend Seki "Eceba". After the film ended Seki friend went to his house and Haru went to sleep while Seki stayed awake in the room. While pressing Seki was lying in the film came to say Bloody Mary three times in front of a mirror to see if the legend was true. Then, the next day Seki, Haru and Eceba were walking the park and told them about the the idea I had.

- Guys, say Bloody Mary three times in front of a mirror to see if it is true that the ghost appears to us. - Seki said

- Are you crazy - scream Eceba.

- Shhh, do not shout or we all escucharan. Haru said.

- I'm sorry said Eceba

Melody and Mega were walking through the park and they were approached them.

- Hello chicos.- said Melody

- Oh, hi chicas. said Seki.

- What are they talking about? - Wonder Mega.

- The Legend of Bloody Mary.- said Eceba

- Bloody Mary ?, do not tell me that story in which three candles you light, you brush your hair a hundred times and you say Bloody Mary tes times in front of a mirror, and then she appears to you and you said mata.- Mega

- That said Haru misma.

- Why are they talking about it? - Ask Melody all shaky.

- Melody, why are you shaking Eceba I ask?

- By Melody she said nada.-

- Well, we were talking about Bloody Mary because yesterday we saw the movie at home Seki today and told us that he wants to try to make the ritual to see if it is true the leyenda.- said Eceba

- Are you crazy Seki - Melody said

- Why do you tell if it's just a false legend - wonder Seki

- Yes, why do you say Alice - Mega wonder

Melody was silent and everyone stared at him as if he had said something strange until Alice dared to speak.

- Only the digo.- said Melody

-? .- They said Okey guys all puzzled.

- Seki do not, what if it be true and die - Haru said

- Sorry but I'm curious if it's true or not and until I see it with my own eyes I will Seki said creer.-

- If I were you not told very shy Melody haría.-

- If Seki do not, do not put your life in a game by a toteria as Mega said esa.-

- Well, I will die and ya.- Seki said.

- Are you crazy Seki, stop fooling around. Umm I'm sorry said Melody and disappeared.

- Mega Boys saw that I ask?

- Si.- told the guys all scared.

- Seki do not, by Haru said note.-

- Sorry but I'll hacer.- said Seki

That night Seki went into the bathroom and closed the door to Haru not try do avoid the ritual because he knew that Haru try to stop it. When Seki was about to begin the ritual hear that Haru was touching the door for the opening.

- Seki said Haru will have the puerta.-

- No, you said you tried detenerme.- Seki

- Think about how you are going to put our parents, our brothers and sister when you said Haru muerto.-

- Our hermanita.- Seki whisper as he put a sad face.

- Did you say something? - Asked Haru

- No, I said Seki said nada.-

Then the ritual began with ignoring Haru was on the other side of the door. At the end he learned light and "knew this was a lie," but after the lights began to learn and off thought. Seki began to panic and saw in all directions. Returning to look into the mirror I saw there watching with a demonic face to kill him. "How can this be true, it is assumed that the legends about ghosts is pure lie" - he said to himself. Then came the ghost mirror Seki to kill him and he screams in horror.

- Seki, Seki ¿happens? Seki, I will have the door - Haru said, but there was no answer.

Haru then ran to ask the gardener who forged lock the bathroom door Seki. When they managed to forge door for the horror they saw Seki dead and few would say "Bloody Mary" with blood. Then that same night my parents, Elias, Ryu and I returned to the house and saw that all employees of the house as if they were curious about something. Then my father asked one of the maids was happening.

- Welcome back, the truth that does not happen. An entirely unexpected moment the young Haru asked the gardener who forged the bathroom lock this in the fourth young Seki and told us that we stay the maid said Estefany here.-

- Ok, I'll see what my father said pasa.-

My father went to the bathroom that is in my brother's room Seki followed by my mother with me in your arms, my two brothers and employees of the house.

- Haru, what happens? - I asked my father.

- Hey, you would not come back tomorrow?

- But we said we were coming today.- my mother said.

- You are behaving very extraño.- Elias said


Then my mother told me to lift up Ryu while she and my father entered the bathroom to see what was going on. Suddenly we heard my mother scream and all went to see what happened. Upon entering we saw Seki dead and lying on the floor, so we were paralyzed with horror. Then my father told Haru to explain to him what has happened

- I will explain but after Alice falls asleep.

- Why, perhaps you killed him - Elias said with a sneer.

- Elias cállate.- ordered my father.

Then everyone waited for me to sleep me. When I slept Haru began to tell them what happened. They pressed all I was asleep but I was actually awake. I then went silent to hear the truth without anyone noticing.

- Sorry, I was not able to Haru said detenerlo.-

- It was not your fault, did you do what my father said pudistes.-

- Well, to prepare the preparations for the funeral.- but my mother said with a tone of triztez.

After the funeral we were all very sad, but over time we got through it. My father decided to leave the room as it was Seki. Even I have the memory of that image in my mind. Sometimes when I step into the room Seki I feel as if he still was there and entered the room, but do not see anyone. From reprente I hear like someone whispering in my ear and out of that room. Sometimes I feel like a cold hand on my shoulder.