Gabriel's room


Anna is a teenager who like most, use their summer holidays to earn some money working as nannies, and she had a couple of years doing it, so I had some experience. One day they called through a recommendation of a house out of town, but the pay was good so I accept without problems, it was Friday night, but unlike her friends she liked more work than go to the movies or eat ice cream.

Upon arrival the first thing that struck him was how big it was the house which was also very nice, you could tell they were people with lots of money, all the windows you had the curtains open, so that one look inward, touching stamp, was received by the lady of the house, a person very elegantly dressed, with a smile, although Ana felt that something seemed strange.

Your nanny must be .Ana ... is your name right? ... The lady .dijo

Yes, that is lady, come to care for her child ... ..

Oh you're pretty young, my name is Amelia, my husband is waiting for me at a party, I had to be late for Gabriel, my dear child, I have kept busy cleaning the floor the last time you started playing, always playing makes a mess ....

Mrs. Amelia understand Oh, I do not worry I will care, where is this creature? .. I asked with a smile Ana.

No dear, not quite explain even, you're not here to play with Gabriel, he's in his room playing with his best friend, you just have to be here in the house until my husband and I go back tomorrow ... .These are the rules:
1-Do not try to play with
2-Do not go to your room
3- Do not mind me saying, you never let go

As I said, this with his friend and when done playing, lie down to sleep, you can go anywhere in the house, unless your room is clear?

Ana could not believe what I heard, it seemed very strange, but thought that it facilitated the work, and I just had to look after the house and spend the night there ... ..dejo worrying and accept.

I understand Mrs. Amelia, you can go quiet, I will care home

'I hope Ana, I have always problems with babysitters who do not listen to me ... well, until tomorrow ...... I mention Amelia and left.

Ana sat in the room and turned on the tv to see any program before falling asleep, but occasionally looked out the door of the room of Gabriel, as if wanting to know how that child was, or playing there, but I knew not to, so I followed his own.
After a while I started to fall asleep, but was awakened by strange noises such as banging on the walls, voices could not understand what they said at first thought that maybe it was a nightmare, but things like boxes and vases were broken , to which Ana was already really scared, it was as if there was a ghost or something in the house, but what became hysterical, was seen as the couch where she sat, it rose from the ground with her on top ... ..to what I ran up, but to go through the door of the room Gabriel, heard laughter inside, she stopped them to listen with ear glued to the door ... ..and a child's voice told

Ana scared No, it's just my friend who wants you to play with us ..

'But as you know my name? ... Gabriel ..eres right?

My friend told me ... .no worry, come into my room, if you do not, you'll be hearing noises all night and watching things fall ... or perhaps much worse ... Gabriel told

Ana remembered the warnings of Mrs. Amelia, but were having so much at home that thought a little boy and his friend, could not be worse than being lifted into the air ... .the door of the room opened and Ana entered.
When you do this, everything stopped, the house was quiet, there was nothing in the dark room, try looking on the light to see Gabriel, but not light, to give a couple of steps, the door of the room slammed shut, locking her inside ... ..

Hello? ... .Gabriel, Where are you? ... .please Answer me, do not hide, I'm scared ... because it so dark?

Ana I'm here on my bed, sitting ...... Gabriel answered him staring at her, with a look of pure evil, which due to the darkness of the room, those eyes were the only thing you could see ..

Thanks for entering, my friend and I were bored and play with the same toy, we needed a new one ..

Your ... your friend? ... .where Is he?

Ana-this behind you ......

Ana tried to turn, but I hear a roar and a shadow behind it hit him, falling to the ground unconscious.

The following morning, I get a marriage party, and upon entering the house found the tables and broken vases, overturned chairs and the messy house, but no trace of Ana.

Oh dear, I think something happened to the babysitter, I'll Gabriel's room ... .dijo Amelia

Climbed the stairs to her son's room, opened the door, and found Gabriel playing Ana kicking the head, arms and legs adorned the four corners of the bed, and on the walls, had drawings of houses, trees and happy faces, made with the blood of Ana ... .Amelia looked at his son with a face somewhat annoyed and just said ..

-Darling!!
Gabriel began playing again with the nanny, it seems impossible to find a case that makes me, now I have to clean all denuevo ... .tu prepares to bury the basement ... and your Gabriel, you'll be punished, not leaving your room when will you will learn to behave yourself ?.