The Wanderer, Part 2


Finally I realized that if I wanted to see my family, would have to escape from this cabin, and this demon that had taken me to be his victim, I was terrified, unable to move, but I closed my eyes, and said in voice high and against my captor a sentence that achieves remember, despite being away from the holy things from long ago ... .. to my surprise, when I opened my eyes, there was nobody in front of me, the demon was gone, but all It was dark and I could not see anything, but I knew that despite not seen him, he was there, just not as physically, try to run and open the door to escape, but it was locked.

A chill awful ran down my spine when I heard a roar like a beast embers near me, the cabin began to shake, objects were thrown at me in the dark, at this point, tears came out of my eyes, because they never had been so scared in my life, in my despair ran down some stairs leading up to somewhere in this devilish cabin, I knew that nothing would serve but had to find a way out.

I walked into a room, within which one could see the dim moonlight coming through the window, even so, I could see a symbol on the floor, a kind of staff, derrepente there was silence, the cabin stopped shaking, I was petrified, only the wind blowing out against the trees sounded ...... but ... ..escuche steps, slow first, up the stairs, heading toward me, then were accelerating.

No longer sounded like human footsteps, it was like listening horse hooves, I ran and shut the door of the room, then went to the window, ready to throw in order to escape from this hell, but when I looked out the window, between the forest trees, had shadows, silhouettes of many things that seemed people wearing black robes, but they were not, it was clear that I would not let go ... I .just could turn around to the door and kneel, it was my last, this it was something satanic, and this called "wandering" was nothing more than the devil himself.

I remembered that I had never believed much in these things, for me it was all just legends, but it was too late, hoof steps, finally had reached the door, even though it was dark, I could see through the space under the door that he was standing there about to come, I could only mourn and be motionless horror ... .in that ... I speak, a serious and creepy voice .. "Elias, I see that you know who I am, and have realized that it is useless you try to get out of here, I said I would know me in the worst way possible, but I also said I'd let you go "...... ..

I could not help but mourn and regret for not going with my family to church on Sundays when my dear wife invited me, if, now that he had failed in many things, but ... too late ... ... ..but .. where is it? I can no longer see anyone standing outside the room will already let me out ?, goes, look for the meet that? ... was to seize the moment and escape, I got up slowly from the ground, look out the window, and demons were not out in the woods.

I walked to the door, take the knob to open very slowly, but then, I felt a behind shadow of me, and I realized that was not outside the room, because he had already entered, I turned slowly, feeling the cold that ran again my column, and turn around, was a huge shadow, almost high ceiling of the room, never felt such horror in my life, but before he could say anything, I rise into the air without even touching me, and while suspended like floating, I saw bright eyes and sharp teeth that came to my chest, and then a chilling roar, I was bitten and thrown to the ground, the pain was enormous and the wound bled a lot, but before becoming unconscious and feel almost memory, heard the words that told me ....

"You can now withdraw Elias", my eyes closed and did not know because it happened more .......