My wrists


It was a cold night was about to go to sleep Cundo suddenly upon entering my room I felt a heavy atmosphere and eat it to make me feel bad I had chills headache had a pain in my body I lay down I thought it was just the flu and that my bedroom window was open and I thought that feeling would happen environment but did not.

At midnight I woke up when wanting to get out back to see my window and my doll I had as a child when you look out the window I saw a smiling red-eye and to return to see my dolls these are moving not quickly but if they did I froze tape me with all the blankets and I kept looking at what was happening in my room was that heavy atmosphere was terrified to see that nothing returned to the normal me up ran out of my room when my sister went to bed and I clothe good with all the blankets I thought everything would be fine now but smiling eyes that had seen were in the room watching me from my sister.

Try to wake my sister asked you to wake up but not working should not try awakened sleeping and I just wanted that tomorrow this all well but when I woke up the next day my sister and she got up and stared me clothes that hung in closet to see so intently I saw a face in a sweater that was hanging there I could not move with great effort to call my sister and told her what he had seen that face q was in the sweater as if etched his face in my mind told my sister to see who was there but she saw nothing.

Much terrifies me to see that only I could see no more of desperation I got up abruptly and quickly moved the clothes my sister came back and told me that because I was going well and seeing that they started laughing I sensed that I would not believe it and just told him I was not grabbing anything then search blessed water the spew into my room and from there I could sleep in peace but I like q my window this without curtain and vote all my dolls for not returning to have that same feeling.