single


It was a day like any other, we were alone, just me and my two younger sisters.

The three were by nature very daring had always been curious about how it would feel to speak with beings from beyond, as there was no one at home, we decided to make invocations. We loved all that the spiritual world and immerse ourselves in it, we started bringing the typical ouija board. Prepare the basement and everything was ready, just waited for the clock struck 12: 00 hours, we sat around the board, we joined hands and began to invoke the devil .. ..'re here -¿ -Satan asked. . but there was no answer ..Preguntamos again .. suddenly draw on the board he began to move .. saying the word "if" we told him. if we could talk to him. he answered yes.

We are still asking things. and soon my younger sister asked a question .. the last question she aria in his life ... ..

_ God exists?

I asked my sister. he replied angrily. DO NOT !!!

She asked if the story was true, where before had been an angel of cielo

Suddenly the candles were extinguished, the electricity was gone, I got very scared ground, and I asked my sisters if they were good .. Only one answer me .. - if I'm right - did not hear pro .. the smallest. We began to scream his name but there was no sign of her. thought maybe he had gone to the room of the fear he felt, then decided to climb to the top, but it was very difficult because everything was dark, and suddenly we heard steps in front of us -¿nikky do we ask is you. But there was no response, then the door began to open. nikky is you do we ask again but this time only a macabre sound from just in front of us was heard. suddenly began flashing very strong and did not take long for the rain that broke out suddenly .. Suddenly a very strong lightning was heard. We observed that in a corner of the room was the body of nikky, with a horrible expression. His eyes were completely blank wall in the corner was a demonic figure watching wanted to scream but fear paralyzed me.

The figure began to speak and tell us, have mocked me, paid for it, and vanished into the darkness of the night.

Suddenly the lights came back and we were again sitting on around the board, watch both my sisters were there, including Nikky. but how is that possible just now we saw dead on the floor ,, my sister Alexa and I looked very extrañadas, we only imagine it because the game but nikky was no longer the same as before, no longer laughing and did not talk much, even lost his friends and alone, was always sad, thoughtful with a sad face, my parents asked him if that was what was happening .. ¿.Never answer them one night that our parents left again for their work, we were alone. My sisters went to sleep in their rooms.

Until then everything was fine, it was about 1:00 am. when you hear a strange noise under my bed, it was like a very heavy breathing, I thought I was imagining, after that was heard again even louder this time, I got out of bed very scared. Look under my bed and there was nothing, I thought I imagined because of the dream I had, down to the kitchen to get some water. Then I heard something outside the house. They were like chains dragging on the backyard. I looked out the window and saw nothing, went back to my room when I heard the noise again, this time certainly was not my imagination. I thought maybe someone wanted to enter the house to steal, or make us something to me and my sisters, take a knife from the kitchen and went out to the backyard but did not see anyone, I went back to the house, when the door serrated, and power went, started hitting the door open. But it was useless could not do anything, I began to hear footsteps on the stairs that were inside the house .me lean out the door and saw a black figure climbing the stairs .. Touch the door as hard as I could and started screaming the name of my sisters, but it was useless, could not hear me, in that I was when I started to hear the piercing screams of my sisters asked help her cries were intense, could be heard in the darkness of the night but I could not help them,. without realizing that night left me asleep in my backyard.

In the morning a neighbor came to wake me up. I wonder if that made out there, then. I remembered last night and between terrified to my house, climbed the stairs and into the room of my sisters, my body faded suffering pain, my eyes were horrified at such atrocious scenario. My sisters were lying on the ground, little blood still dripping around their necks, the two had their eyes open, eyes that reflected terror, fear, anxiety, loneliness, look. it could no longer seeing horrible scenario then was ready to leave, when suddenly I felt a breath brushed my neck, look very scared by the mirror that was on one side of the bed and there was standing right behind me ....

Continue .......